Sunday 11 August 2013

~ THIS WEEK {LAUGHTER, TEARS AND AIRPORTS} ~









1. Daphne in full bloom. I just don't tire of this flower.... it's in every room of our home.

2. G&T's with my sister in law after the best surprise EVER visit all the way over from Aussie... joining all the rest of Tim's family who were home for a visit. A rare time of togetherness with no one missing.

3. Heartbreaking farewells

4. Gorgeous new boots - Finally!!

5. This little guy is desperate to stand up!! Noooooooo

6. Tree lined entrance to our neighbouring city.. a gloomy day to match our gloomy mood as we drove to the airport to farewell our family making their way back to their respective countries.

7. We sat atop the bluff after an emotional time at the airport. Eating pizza in the car and we calmed as we watched the ocean 


~

Although so sad having to say goodbye I am at the same time so so happy as my mama arrives back in the country tonight after travelling for the last four months.

Whoop whoop

Joining in with the Beetleshack for the weekly stills 

(arghhh... grainy grainy photos!)





4 comments:

  1. Yay for your mum coming home - and beautiful daphne
    I just love that tree shot - I just saw atmospheric not gloomy at all
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like the perfect G&T to me. Sounds like you had a wonderful week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Daphne flowers too, they make me happy. I am so glad you got to spend time with all your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there poppin in from the beetle shack...love the one of the bubs standing up, so cute. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete