Wednesday 6 February 2013

One Month already???



Can you believe that ONE MONTH has already gone??? I am enjoying every single minute with this boy.. he is a delight.

It has been a lovely month... I have taken it quietly, enjoying a precious babymoon snuggling this (not so wee) bundle and getting to know our 6th child.


On that note, I have to thank everyone who has enabled me to do this.. Firstly my big kids and my precious hubby - you have all made things easier for me..wonderful family members who took the older children for the odd night and the family and friends who made meals. THANK YOU!!!

I am slowly venturing out and returning to my normal routine and it feels good.

We are truly blessed...














STATS:  5kg,  57cm and utterly scrumptious.



Happy 1st month birthday Theo.. you are treasured beyond words.

xxx

2 comments: