Monday 25 February 2013

CHARLIE!!


Happy Birthday our beautiful sensitive wonderful 10 year old!! 

Your dad and I love how you are so caring and considerate... how you are purposeful in your decisions... how you love your siblings and are so willing to share... how you give the most gorgeous hugs and how you make the most delicious cup of tea!!








Thank you for being such a blessing to our family and we hope you have the most wonderful day.
(thank you Mollie for the use of your gorgeous photos.. xx)

2 comments:

  1. I love your unique layout with photographs of your family down the side, haven't seen that before. I was surprised to see you just started! welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Its been on my 'to do' list for ages! I finally made the time to get started.. I really appreciate your kind feedback :)

      Delete